The following terms and conditions by Cyprus Weddings Paphos™, part of The Villa Group Ltd, are necessary to preserve your rights, so please read them carefully.
1. Upon receipt of your confirmed acceptance of our proposal we will register your names and date with the town hall or church and send you an invoice by email or fax.
2. You must then pay a deposit of £300 GBP so your wedding will be booked and confirmed. Thereafter 30% of the remaining balance is normally required to be paid 6 months before your wedding date, however this depends on how far in advance your wedding is booked and the appropriate time frame will be confirmed at the time of booking. Any remaining balance is to be settled in full 2 months before the wedding date.
3. If any of the balance payments are not received by the due agreed dates, then we reserve the right to cancel the booking and make the date available to other clients. (Please note that you will not receive any statements or reminders before the due date.) In this case, no monies will be refunded.
4. In the unlikely event that you have to cancel your booking, please consider the following:
a. We will try, where possible, to agree alternative arrangements for you however if no alternative arrangements can be agreed, then no refund/s will be made• you can take out travel and wedding insurance, however this is your responsibility to arrange beforehand.
b. All cancellations must be submitted to The Villa Group Weddings™ in writing, either by email, fax or post, and will be effective from the date of receipt by us.
5. You are responsible for ensuring that you are in possession of all legal and travel documents required for your wedding and that they are valid and correct.
6. Whilst every care is taken in choosing the photographs and compiling the information on this website, they are representative and for guidance only. Whilst we are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers, The Villa Group Weddings™ cannot be held responsible for not providing the exact representation shown herein.
7. Our packages are flexible and should an item in the chosen package not be required we are happy to make a deduction at the time of booking for the non use of any particular service as follows:
Hair and Make up £50
Hair and Makeup services £75
Hair and Makeup services £75
DVD Film £100
In the event of you wishing to remove any of the package item/s after the booking has been created and the services have been pre-booked by ourselves, then in addition to the item cost shown above there will be an additional 10% cancellation fee charged.
In the event of you cancelling any other additional services which you have requested, which we have subsequently arranged/booked, a cancellation fee of 10% of the total cost of this additional service will apply.